[Healeys] SOS '07 are you seein' what I'm seein'?

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sat Nov 24 05:28:46 MST 2007

Hey.

At times we had as many as 50 people viewing the webcam. 25 to 30 at times
in conference.

There will not be audio all the time.as it depends on the threshold levels
on the hands free mic. We do our best to roll the camera cart around the
shop to give you a variety of views. what you see is what you get unless you
request something specifically.

If you've added "floundervision" to your friends list, then the video is
available to you. We invite, or re-invite folks to the conference as often
as possible. When we can, we have someone sitting near the laptop to attend
to things. but not always.

I will adjust a setting this AM that will give a faster frame rate, and
degrade picture quality somewhat. We'll see of that can keep (some of) you
happy.

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]