[Healeys] Healey for Sale---info

tomfelts at windstream.net tomfelts at windstream.net
Fri Nov 23 20:23:53 MST 2007

Since letting you guys know about th 62 Tri Carb for sale locally, there has been some confusion on its' condition.  As mentioned in my post, this is a car for restoration.  It does have rust in obvious places and I have no way of telling how extensive this rust goes, but some of what you see is bad--i.e., lower panel.  If you are planning on seeing this car, be advised it is for restoration------repeat--for restoration---and it will take a dedicated person and $$ to restore it.

I do not know the seller and am not involved in the sale.  What you are told and the asking price is by the seller.

I do feel it is worthy of resto, but it IS in need of resto.

Regards
Tom