[Healeys] Healey in Ad

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 02:53:56 MST 2007

Leonard -

On RHD cars the wipers are flipped so you won't be able to tell.

The one way you can tell is all drivers use the accelerator with their right
foot, so if the outside leg is down it is RHD, if the leg next to the tunnel
is down then it is LHD.  This guy's right leg is up, so you might be
right... it may be a reverse image of a LHD car.

Also, since only 12% of the population is left-handed, and there is no watch
or watch band tan line on the guy's left hand (assuming he's right hnded
like 88% of the population), that would indicate that if this guy was right
handed then the picture must, in fact, be a reverse image of a LHD car.

By the way with his hands at 11 and 1 o'clock he looks a bit like a tosser
of a driver!

Alan

--
Alan