[Healeys] Vent window BJ8

edic edic at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 11:50:43 MST 2007

I am trying to install new sealing rubbers on the vent windows of the vent
assemblies that are out on my work bench.  Everything has come off
beautifull except the lower pivot Collar. I need to get this collar off in
order to take the glass out and then install the sealing rubber.  The
exploded view of this shows that it slides on the pivot, but I can't get
either one( L/H or R/H) to budge when twisting and prying with pliars.  I do
not want to damge this lower pivot piece and I am at wits end as to how to
continue and would appreciate some guidance from someone who's been there,
done that.   Thanks in advance.

Mel Brunet
HBJ8L/39749
Land O lakes, Fl

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of newimage.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of elephant_en.gif]