[Healeys] SOS '07 who's watchin' who?

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Tue Nov 20 18:10:45 MST 2007

Hey y'all,

So far, 175 folks have added <floundervision> to their Yahoo messenger
friends list.

We're likely to go "on air" around 10AM each morning, although SOS guests
should plan on arriving around 9AM. That will give us an hour to get
everyone lined up on our various projects, and get the cam up and running.

Log into your Yahoo Messenger account, and you'll receive an invitation to
join a conference. Have your speakers turned on.  Once in the Floundervision
conference, you can type questions, comments, and smartassed remarks that
all in conference can read and reply to. If you have a mic, you can vocalize
those questions, comments, and smartassed remarks. We, the folks in the
shop, can hear you. We also will have a mic, so we can respond.

PLEASE do not ask whomever is moderating the broadcast on our end (sometimes
me, sometimes the occasional passerby) to join your conference, view your
conference, or have a private chat.

PLEASE make sure you have the latest iteration of Yahoo Messenger. Get it at
http://messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php. Add "floundervision" to
your friends list.

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]