[Healeys] frame 100-m

Gale Hess ghess4 at cox.net
Wed Nov 14 13:53:01 MST 2007

Patrick, you might want to consult with "McCormick and Sons". They are
located on Winter Gardens Blvd in Lakeside.  I had an SUV back into my BJ8
and pushed the shroud back and smashed in the left front side.  They put my
car on the frame machine and pulled everything back into alignment.  They
did a fine job.  One of their body men has owned Austin Healeys.  Don't know
whether this made a difference but they seemed very familiar with Healeys.
If you want to talk about this give me a call at 619-390-7510.
Good Luck
Gale Hess
BJ8 San Diego