[Healeys] [Vintage-race] Real Castor oil products

Fred Crowley fredcrowley at teamhealeytexas.com
Wed Nov 14 13:24:32 MST 2007

Being a engineer to the 1st order of laziness, I get that wonderful old
castor oil smell from my exhaust by putting about a 1/2 cup per 10
gallons of actual castor oil in my fuel. Gives me a great advantage in
racing as competitors who are coming behind me to pass, get mesmerized
by such a wonderful car that produces these smells, and forget that were
in fact going faster than me. Old age and treachery, etc.

I buy a gallon of the stuff at my local pharmacy. It's also great
entertainment to mess with the pharmacist's head by saying that I use
several cupfuls a day. Jeanice says I'm way too easily entertained.

As always, keep supporting me in my delusions!

Y'all take care, eh?

Fred