[Healeys] Polish Digital Clock,,

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Wed Nov 14 13:09:03 MST 2007

All it does is read the internal clock on your computer the same way that
your desktop finds the time to display the time on the bottom right corner
of your screen. A lot of other programs that you have on your computer also
access this clock -- MS Word, etc. That is how the time stamp is put on your
documents when you create them. Look at the message that you sent where it
reads "Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 2:49pn"

 I rest my case.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com