[Healeys] Engine pull

Peter Schauss schauss at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 13 18:20:05 MST 2007

I used the brackets that Moss sells for this purpose, attached to the studs
which hold the valve cover on.  They were strong enough to hold both the
engine and the gearbox.  If you look at some of the old pictures from the
factory, that is the way the lifted these engines.

With the front shroud in place, you would need a device for tilting the
whole rig, but in your case that probably will not be necessary.

Peter Schauss
1963 BJ7
1980 MGB