[Healeys] fuel tank markings

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Tue Nov 13 14:34:18 MST 2007

Not to create a flame war or continue the thread, I think that I would
rather use the stick method to VALIDATE my gauge and, then if it is
materially off, consider trying to fix the gauge. Just another test item
IMHO. I have a new fuel pump and sender unit and as soon as I fix my brake
lines will take a spin to see what my gauge really reads. (doesnt make
sense for me to start up with a perfectly sounding engine only to have no
brakes at the end of my driveway which goes 60 feet down a hill to a
moderately traveled road. Doubt if Hagerty would like that scenario!) That
is, if it doesn't start to snow first!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com