[Healeys] backup fuel pump polarity

T W ah3000me at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 17:59:06 MST 2007

Thanks to Greg, Norm, Alan, Earl, John...   I popped one of those plastic
posi-flo  pumps in my positive-ground 3000, and it works like a champ.  Red
wire (postive) to ground, and the black wire (negative) to power.   I did
check the pump with an ohm meter to make sure that the electrical wires
weren't internally connected to anything, and they weren't.

thanks again,

Tom