[Healeys] This would be heaven...

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 11 17:54:28 MST 2007

DRIVING IT!  Thirty Seven years with HBJ8L39031 and I still get a rush,
especially when cruising down the Interstate at the speed limit (really) and
getting a thumbs-up from the driver of an exotic/expensive sports cars as he
passes me.  Or, a car that starts to pass me, then slows down and falls
back, then comes by again with a passenger taking pictures.

Almost better than s......   No.  That's another list.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031