[Healeys] [Spridgets] SOS '07 Where and when?

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sun Nov 11 08:08:20 MST 2007

Hello Allen,

Yes, I have the camera on periodically every day. Most likely today it will
be on after 11AM CST. I'm moving the camera around. The day of the SOS, it
will be on a rolling cart so we can get views of all the projects.

If you're online, you'll get an invitation to a conference. Once in the
conference, everyone can hear the audio while viewing the video, and if you
have a mic, can also speak to the live participants and remote conference
viewers.

WST