[Healeys] BT7 arm rest

John Snyder helyjohn at cablespeed.com
Sat Nov 10 10:45:58 MST 2007

I position the arm rest on the carpet, mark the outline w/ chalk, and take
the carpet & arm rest to a person w/ a "walking foot" sewing machine.  She
makes boat covers and canvas things for boats.  This machine runs a seam on
the little flange at the base of the arm rest.  Works great.

John Snyder
Port Townsend, WA