[Healeys] AH Gauge faces available in UK??

Steve Thomton scthomton at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 16:16:32 MST 2007

I was talking to Margaret today....aka. MO MA .... regarding restoration of my AH gauges....the silver/gold style......net, net......she said she had heard that someone in the UK was making a replace face for the silver/gold guages.  So is this just a rumor??....or is someone making a high quality replacement face for these difficult to restore gauges?....or is this just a rumor? .... inquiring minds want to know.

  Thanks,
  Steve Thomton
  Larkspur, CO
  1963 BJ7