[Healeys] Painting and fitting body panels

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Thu Nov 8 18:31:08 MST 2007

Tom,

Yes, the outer panels are completely painted and finished off the car, then
very carefully final assembled to the car.

I should point out that if the car is to be two toned, the lower portion of
the panels are painted off the car, the panels are temporarily assembled to
the car, the tape line is established, then the panels are removed, the
balance of the lower portion is completely taped off and the uper portions
are painted, again, individually off the car.

Rich Chrysler

From: "Tom Simkins" <ah1006 at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Painting and fitting body panels