[Healeys] Austin-Healey 4000

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Tue Nov 6 18:36:48 MST 2007

G'day Dan

Time has moved on a little since that article as John Gray no longer
owns the car that's in Australia.

Having driven the car I can vouch that it does need a little more oomph
but it was a little like a Jaguar XJ6 that I once owned. Once you had it
going it was a very quick car indeed.

Too bad it didn't go into production especially with the DOHC cylinder
head.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia