[Healeys] List message limits

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Nov 4 17:50:32 MST 2007

I would add that I have had a handful of messages bounced because of size.
They have been several paragraphs long.  In each instance when I resent with
the older messages delated (whch I try to do all the time, but don't always
remember) it went through fine.

Is easy to do, if that is all it takes to make it work (and Mark has stated
his reasons for wanting us to do that) I can certainly live with it.

There are three other messages below mine that I am going to delete before
sending, I can do it faster than I can type this sentence.  If needed you
can leave the immediate prior message or a part thereof for reference, but I
don't think, as Mark stated, that the whoe string is needed each time there
is a reply.

If you use a computer and you don't know how to highlight, copy, cut, and
paste you should learn, they are very useful tools--I am not at all trying
to be condescending about that, just helpful.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1