[Healeys] SOS '07 widow's Midget

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sat Nov 3 17:45:20 MST 2007

Hey y'all,

I went to Madison today, and brought back Mary's MKI Midget. The was the car
she and her late husband went on their first date in. The car has been off
the road since 1990. Mary thinks perhaps due to an axle issue. Just in case,
anyone have a spare wire wheel axle to donate to the cause?

I'm going to see if the motor spins freely tomorrow. If not, I'll start
soaking the bores in advance of SOS. If we're unable to resurrect the motor,
we'll see if any of the motors in the cars we're stripping are viable.

We'll have wheel complete hydraulics to rebuild, tune up, clean the fuel
system, etc. It should be a rewarding project.

WST

Wm. Severin Thompson

~iii<O

 <mailto:wsthompson at thicko.com> wsthompson at thicko.com

 <http://www.thicko.com/> www.thicko.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]