[Healeys] List message limits

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 06:36:47 MST 2007

Mark, et. al.,

I'd like to ask if you can program the server to automatically
generate witty and insulting posts to those that put up annoying
messages, that would be way cool.

Actually several of us have had issues because if you type more than a
couple medium sized paragraphs the messages get bounced.  It would be
great maybe if you can increase the limit to 5 or 6K I think that
would be ideal, but 4K I suppose we can live with it if we have to.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Alan