[Healeys] Fw: So CA Fires & AH Club

Healey Bruce healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 2 12:25:58 MST 2007

I'll share this with the list in case somebody thinks it might benefit their
situation. I created an Emergency Healey Starting Procedure that I hang over
the trafficator while parked in the garage, with step-by-step instructions
and photos for my wife, son or emergency personnel who may need to move the
car.

Bruce Steele
1960 BN7
Brea, CA