[Healeys] Elliott-Forbes Robinson Redeux

Bob Johnson robert.w.johnson at charter.net
Fri Nov 2 11:38:51 MST 2007

Well, now I've got to the archives and reread all the thread concerning
Elliott-Forbes Robinson. This week our little local paper, news at norman, came
up with an article about local industry, specifically, Crawford and Crawford
Composites and Crawford Race Cars, LLC. They are located here in Denver, NC.
Seems the Crawfords came here "on the advise of Elliott-Forbes Robinson who
lives in Sherrill's Ford." That is about 10 miles from where I live. Tried to
find a link to the story on the newspaper web site, but this article isn't
there. Sorry.

Called the newspaper and they sent me the Pages from the paper that contain
the article, which is mostly about the Crawford's enterprises. If anyone has
interest, I can send it as attachments individually.

Bob Johnson
BJ8