[Healeys] List message limits

steven rosenberg md palmbeachderm at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 10:50:26 MST 2007

how do i access the sites archives? that would be extremely helpful for me.

"E.A. Driver" <edriver at sasktel.net> wrote:  Hello Alan

You are right on, I couldn't have said it better. I think those that need
super interactive sites such as forums or web sites are bored, or in
need of an ego boost, or easily buy into in short term trends of the day. This
List, it's contributors have provide for this Healey owner a phenomenal
amount of information. I have my own archive from the List as do several
others on this List; it provides answers to many questions I have and I
have shared the stored posts in it with others. And there is the List Archive.

Keep the List as is as John, Alan , Greg and others have recommend. For those
that are not satisfied do as John suggests migrate to a forum.

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
'53 BN1 (under restoration), '65 BJ8, '89 Morgan 4/4

Healeys at autox.team.net