[Healeys] List message limits

Alan alanb at nfahc.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 08:06:03 MST 2007

Team.....
FWIW - the internet is all things to everyone. I participate in the list
because the format and shared immediacy suits me. I feel that I am part of a
support group, rather than a detached observer. The forum approach doesn't
suit me so I rarely (if ever) check them out.

The list will be kept as it is (I hope) for as long as we participate and
MJB (praise and honours) keeps it alive.
            http://www.nfahc.co.uk
        http://www.healey-weekend.com