[Healeys] Car will not start - Bringing it back from the dead

Simon Lachlan simon.lachlan at homecall.co.uk
Thu Nov 1 10:30:08 MST 2007

Yes, but was the distributor OK when the car was put away all those years
ago? If the rotor was OK then it's probably OK now. If the distributor has
been "looked at", the points may be all to hell. The first time I did my
points, I made a complete horlicks of it. Got a spark, but nothing that
would fire up a Healey. Gap was way too big.
Worth a look?
Simon.