[Healeys] tires

Ron Fine RonFineEsq at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 28 09:28:33 MDT 2007

I would just add that the tubeless wheel sold by Dayton is more than just
sealed.  The shape of the bead area is different to better hold a modern
tubeless tire and I believe they are DOT approved for use with tubeless
tires.  I purchased mine a few months ago from Ebay seller Doc Martin and
saved several hundred dollars.
Ron
61BN7