[Healeys] Numbers

sbyers at ec.rr.com sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu Jun 28 05:24:42 MDT 2007

Hi, Bob -
Generally speaking, the BMIHT is the source for such information; but for BJ8s it's possible that I would have the various numbers belonging to a given car recorded.  The registry has a record of almost 7,000 cars now, most of them with body/engine numbers (and other details).  Although this info is not published on a website, I am always happy to use the data in the registry to answer questions about specific cars.  Personal data concerning owners is not released, except except in certain circumstances.

Happy Healeying!
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry