[Healeys] Kids and our hobby

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 12:44:21 MDT 2007

As father of two young ones, I don't think that many of the events
from the 3 British car clubs I have been kid friendly with the
exception of the ice cream social.

There is a long post from me about my thoughts about this in the
archives, but the bottom line is that I think there should be an
effort to OCCASIONALLY hold events where the kids are actively
encouraged to come.    Our kids are the best place to start growing
the passions that will keep Healeys on the road after we are gone.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com

1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."