[Healeys] Bugeyes at Mosport VARAC Festival

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 10:13:35 MDT 2007

Hi All;  I attended part of the VARAC Festival at Mosport this year and quite enjoyed the racing.  The festival included a number of F1 cars in celebration of the 40th anniversary F1 race in Canada at Mosport in 1967.  All in all, the vintage racing was very entertaining and those Sprites are something to behold on the track.  The email below is from another list I am on and thought it might be of interest to you.  Enjoy!!
  --Scott Morris, Simcoe, Ontario, Canada;   '60 MkI BN7, '62 MkII BT7