[Healeys] Spirited Drive

caws52803 at aol.com caws52803 at aol.com
Wed Jun 27 10:01:31 MDT 2007

Neat story.? I remember my first lesson with my daughter Kim.? We were headed to a meet in our 100/Six and my right leg went to sleep so we needed to pull over and change drivers.? Found out that the wallet caused this.? She had been driving our family wagon that was stick shift, so no problems there, but when she pulled out back on the highway she jerked the wheel and the Healey cut across the road.?? Didn't take her long to get the feel of the car, but I had a few more white hairs.
Rudy Streng
Lenoir, NC
BN4
AN5