[Healeys] More wiper questions

Warren Dietz flyhihealey at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:10:14 MDT 2007

  Peter,
Had this problem(wiper contact window) for years. What I did was replace the
rubber blade part
using a good name replacement that had a thicker blade, cut it and fit into
existing wiper blade.
I think the brand I used was "Triple Edge" lifetime warranty??  They work
great. Key was to get  thicker rubber between blade and glass...