[Healeys] DMD manifold pix in my gallery

Alan Seigrist Blue 100 healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 19:34:16 MDT 2007

Sid -

Those are just your standard "Ramflo" or "Longflo" air filters, available
off the shelf from Victoria British.  Very good filters generally but the
foam elements need replacement every 5 years or so.  Also, you are supposed
to keep them oiled.  I have them on my BJ8.  Much better than the standard
steel wool filters!

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1