[Healeys] gollden healey paint codes

rick thomas thomas3 at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 25 16:32:11 MDT 2007

Help needed please
am soon ready to paint and having a very dificult time finding the proper paint codes in todays market for "Golden Beige Metalic" I have found on the internet that this was originally a MG color used in 67&68 GTs only. I have several paint codes from that time but no one seems to be able to find a crossover match. I could just pick from a chart but not having a color likeness to compare to I don't want to do that.

does anyone have any of todays formula #s
thanks Rick
unpainted BJ8