[Healeys] Posted: Roadster Radius Arm Idea

Steve B. Gerow steveg at abrazosdata.com
Sat Jun 23 23:12:55 MDT 2007

I uploaded what I think is a better idea for a 2-seat roadster rear radius
arm than the BJ8-style setup I've already started to incorporate on my car.

It is adjustable, should be pretty cheap and uses the stock axle bump so as
not to reduce the already limited travel such as I've done on my setup. It
also incorporates a kink to avoid interference with the Putzke shock if
that's your setup.

Also uploaded are accurate drawings of the brackets and Mike Lempert's
machinist can probably CNC them, as he did mine.

http://www.pbase.com/stevegerow

See Healey Rear Supspension gallery

no passwords reqired

--