[Healeys] Engine HP

John Soderling jsoderling at astound.net
Mon Jul 30 16:57:10 MDT 2007

Wow, sounds like you recently did a overhaul & upgrade.  Pretty hot sounding
engine.  You & Joe scared me last time I road with either of you with the
old engine which I believe you said put out around 200 HP.  Not sure I'll
ride with you now. :-)
When do you race next?  Pre-Historics, Historics?
Vrooom vrooom,
John
Erika the Red