[Healeys] Chassis ID plates / Archiving Question

62bt7 62bt7 at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 30 10:55:15 MDT 2007

Hey Rich,

In that you are such a plethora of accurate Austin-Healey correctness.

Are you archiving all these emails that contain such minute detail ???

I sure hope so, because you will not be around in 50 years for the next
generations of Healey owners to hang their hats on, like we do now.

RICH, YOU ARE A GENUINE TREASURE !!!!

Your spontaneity and everlasting devotion to OUR needs is astounding.
                                  (only in the love of a mothor)

I want to personally thank you on behalf of the list for your enduring
effort, time, and kindness in sharing your knowledge with us, and me.

Kirk Kvam
San Bernardino, CA.
62BT7 Tri-Carb (stock, not concours)
59/60BN7/405 Nasty-Boy (302 Ford)
(3000 badged 100-6, 1st month of production, March 26-31, 1959)

Playing with Austin-Healeys since 1961.