[Healeys] re door trim screws

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sun Jul 29 08:17:39 MDT 2007

Carroll,

The trim finisher screws in question here were the ones that hold the door
cockpit rails in place. It sounds to me that you are describing the ones
that hold the alloy door threshold and shut pillar trim in place.
The screws for the chassis plate to firewall do not have a lip around the
perimeter.

Rich Chrysler