[Healeys] Seat Foam

John Snyder helyjohn at cablespeed.com
Sat Jul 28 21:07:27 MDT 2007

I have bought 3 interiors from Heritage and had them install the new seat
foam and covers (2 leather, 1 vinyl) on my reconditioned metal seat bottoms
and backs.  First 2 were perfect.  The last one has a very visible gap
between the rear of the bottom cushion and the lower portion of the seat
back.  At this point, I have not contacted them...probably will do soon.
Duncan, are you reading this?

John Snyder