[Healeys] Factory Hardtops -- Evaluation

dos_gusanos at msn.com dos_gusanos at msn.com
Sat Jul 28 06:45:51 MDT 2007

The price guide in the Kieth Martin book values a 2 seat Hardtop at $2000 and
the 4 seater at $1000.  I for whatever reason love the hardtops, my family and
pretty much most of the people who see my car disagree.  The Kieth Martin book
indicates to me my investment in my hardtop will not be richly rewarded by
potential buyers....................................Henry Morrison (Just payed
too much for a rundown hardtop on ebay, and happy)> From:
tdrech at sbcglobal.net> To: healeys at autox.team.net> Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007
09:13:30 -0500> Subject: [Healeys] Factory Hardtops -- Evaluation> > >From
time to time, I see factory hardtops for sale on ebay in various> conditions.
Has anyone ever published a guide for grading and determining a> hardtops's
value? What would be the cost of a normal hardtop resto?> > Tom Rech> 59 BT7>