[Healeys] Aluminum door trim BT7

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 01:00:56 MDT 2007

Linwood
Having a quess (probably way out!) it might be:
R=Raised countersunk head, T= self tapper?, P=Chromium, 08=1/2" dia,
06=3/8"long
I would be very interested also to know if someone has a copy of a breakdown
of the special codes not listed in the usual BMC fastener lisiting?

On another note regarding the tests and associated replies, why dont people
reply to the list with their answers and not just to the individual, so we
can all learn, I assume most of us like to see the answers and not just
wonder even if it is not our actual model car. I might be wrong with my
above conclusion on the screw but my BJ8 doesnot have them, and at least you
can see how my liitle thought process attempts too work.

So please be brave and answer to the list on all postings! Then we all
learn.

just my 2 pennies worth
Andy