[Healeys] About tests

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 27 18:49:15 MDT 2007

Per:  Interesting.  When Mark switched over from majordomo to mailman, his
'Welcome' e-mail mentioned the "subscription page" which, I see now, is
where the 'options' are.  He said one should go there if one wanted to
switch to or from digest mode or change password - and then he added "etc".
I didn't see a need to visit the "subscripion page" at the time so I ignored
it.

Visiting that page now, on your recommendation, I find all kinds of options
listed - one being that the default setting was to not receive two messages
if addressed to The List and to me separately.  That appears to be the
situation for me as I only received one copy of John Close's e-mail

So, I'm going to shut up now.  I seem tohave offended a bunch of people with
my non-Healey question.  The only comment I would made in closing is that
based upon the responses I have received both on an off The List, there are
a lot of people out there that are also not aware of the default 'options'
that were set for them when the switch occurred.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031