[Healeys] Not Healey but Morgan

Dave Schweninger quenty at ntelos.net
Fri Jul 27 15:26:57 MDT 2007

Dallas,
I beat you to it. I spent all day yesterday driving to N. Baltimore
via the capital Beltway from central Virginia. Insane!
  However, I didn't Buy it. This car is an outstanding candidate for
a total restoration. Original paint, Chrome. seats,& etc. It's a 20
footer. My dad once told me," if you are going drive a Morgan you
need to have a piece if inner tube between your teeth" He was right.
Dave and Daisy