[Healeys] Hey ED, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST, TEST !!!!!!!!!

john close f9cougar at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 14:52:12 MDT 2007

Tell you what about Ed - I used to get pissed at him.
Then, when I was selling a bunch of parts on the list,
he gave me a lot of help regarding a radio included in
my sale. We exchanged a few emails, and, in that
process, I became accustomed to Ed's humor. In my
view, it was not caustic, as I had imagined, but,
rather, actually, funny. In short, I don't think he's
mean-spirited, even though his emails are occasionally
a little brusque. I think that's just his style. I
learned a few things about radios from him too. If Ed
doesn't like all the tests, so what? We all have
opinions. - JRC

--- Dallas Congleton <dcongleton at embarqmail.com>