[Healeys] test

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Fri Jul 27 06:41:41 MDT 2007

Per has been communicating with me off line stating that he has been having
problems sending to and receiving from the list after the change a month or
so ago. Sometimes he is able to do one or the other but not both.
Indications are that he may have now worked through the problem thus the
tests. I, for one, just click on the big "X" when I see them.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com