[Healeys] Temperature switch Help

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Thu Jul 26 06:05:10 MDT 2007

Perhaps someone out there has some knowledge that will save me some
research.
On AHX12 I use an electric radiator fan. The fan is switched on via a relay
and a sensor switch in the radiator. The switch I have been using has
failed, probably because it was not designed to handle the 200mA load
required to activate the relay. (I'm betting it was for an ECU application).

The thread in the radiator is 3/8" NPT.
Does anyone use a similar system and know of the correct Borg Warner or Cole
Hersee which will be appropriate for this application?

Michael Salter
100S (1955)
3000 Mk111(1965)
100 (1953)