[Healeys] Brake Drums and Linings

David Z davzu29 at cox.net
Tue Jul 24 15:36:05 MDT 2007

John,

F. Y. I. I sent my drums to Hendrix Wire wheel for balancing. They said
they've never seen any BJ-8 drums that were in balance.... I thought that
was interesting. In any event, I had a lot of "bouncing" at about 68 MPH
before, and after getting them back, my car is a smooth as silk up to, well,
quite a bit faster.  I think you should consider them as I think they do
great work.

David Z.