[Healeys] Oil Cooler on 67 3000

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 18:51:24 MDT 2007

Just to be argumentative .... why?

Fluids, even hot oil, don't compress--the oil pressure should be the same
throughout the system; i.e. the "pumped" pressure, minus leaks (around
bearings, etc.).  I always thought a cooler would keep oil, well,
cooler, thus
thicker and help keep the pressure up.

I can't believe friction losses could be that great.

bs

Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell at comcast.net