[Healeys] Thank you to the Cascade Austin Healey Club

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Mon Jul 23 11:47:27 MDT 2007

Another one for the books!

A warm thanks to the Washington folks for hosting yet another great
Rendezvous.  Hats go off to all who organized and provided good old Healey
hospitality.

Congratulations to all who attended for making the trip and contrary to the
hot weather forecasts we were in some pretty ideal weather thanks to the low
pressure system that came in to cool the area down.  Large contingents came
up from the Texas clubs and my home club the Golden Gate Austin Healey Club.

Hannah and I made the return trip safe and sound and along with Gary
Anderson, Bill and Pat Bolton (the list gets too long) had a magical cruise
through the Oregon rain in a very interesting coastal run.

Stay tuned for the reports that will come in from the local clubs and the
Austin Healey Magazine.

Cheers !

Tracy Drummond                  Gang Warily !

President AHCUSA              www.healey.org

VP/Events Director GGAHC  www.goldengatehealeys.com