[Healeys] Correct Grill Surround

Bill bn1 at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 21 21:36:43 MDT 2007

Hi Mike,

Decades ago, back before Al Gore invented the Internet ( :-) ), I
corresponded with John Wheatly by "snail mail".  At that time he sent me
a full size blueprint copy of a Hundred grill.  It was marked "Issued
for production:  3-6-55."  It was one of those many things that he,
thankfully, saved from the dust bin.   Anyway, it shows the curved top
that you are questioning.

It has also been used to end previous List debates about the correct
satin finish for the teeth.  I'm very happy it could help in another
question.

Bill Barnett
53 BN1
Santa Ana, CA