[Healeys] Correct Grill Surround

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Jul 21 07:26:20 MDT 2007

Mike,

For all intents and purposes it must be stated that all the production
Hundreds were fitted with grilles with a slight curve at the top. I have
seen aftermarket stuff that hs this slightly flattened area and as far as
I'm concerned, it is not correct.
Attached are 3 pictures, a very early (August '53) BN1, a January '54 BN1,
and a May '56 BN2. All have consistently curved grille top edges.

Rich Chrysler